Heal Hemorrhoids Fast
You are not alone. There are more than 3 million reported cases per year in the USA alone! Hemorrhoids are often caused from straining during bowel movements, obesity and are especially prevalent in pregnancy. Mild to excruciating discomfort is the number one symptom, especially during bowel movements or when sitting. Other very unpleasant symptoms include itching and bleeding. The older you get the more likely you are to experience them. They are very rare in the under 13 year age bracket, common between 14-18 and become very common for the over 18 crowd.
Hemorrhoids Related to Digestive Problems
Hemorrhoids are often a sign of inefficient digestion, decreased liver function and/or not having enough digestive enzymes to properly digest your food. It can also indicate inflammation in the small intestines. Hemorrhoids occur when the bowel and liver are stagnate. Symptoms become apparent due to swollen and inflamed veins around the anus and rectum (sorry!). This can be caused by chronic constipation, straining and putting pressure on the lower bowel
During digestion we produce enzymes in our mouth and stomach which break down the foods and help to absorb nutrients. When enzymes are not sufficient to break foods down, it sits in the stomach and ferments. This leads to gas, bloating and fermentation.
Liver Health is Crucial to Prevention
The liver is most active between 1-3 am when it is processing wastes, cleansing, eliminating lymphatic drainage and regenerating. If the liver is not working optimally due to health issues, allergies, drug side effects or poor eating habits then it may be overtaxed.
Often people will wake up during the time the liver is most active (1-3am) and feel thirsty and hot because the liver is working over time. So this can be why you get up nightly to get a drink of water.
How to Heal Hemorrhoids Fast
Step 1: Optimize liver and kidney function
Consider taking an all natural electrolyte powder supplement which can be added to water. These powders are available in health food stores and contain the basic electrolytes Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium. Make sure they don’t contain artificial colors or other unhealthy additives.
Increase your fluid intake throughout the day especially if you exercise and lose hydration through sweat.
Eating Right for Prevention
- Eat 5 smaller meals a day rather than 3 large ones.
- Limit sugar, salt, tea, coffee, alcohol and soda
- In the morning drink a 60z glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 tsp honey and either fresh lemon juice or 2 drops of high quality lemon essential oil. (Lemon increases digestive juices, cleanses the bowels and helps the liver to detoxify. Lemon also has the ability to clean out the diverticuli pockets in the bowels and reduce stagnation.)
- Hydrate well to preventing drying out the bowels which can cause constipation.
- Eat greens such as radicchio and endive to promote digestion.
- Drink Peppermint, Dandelion, Burdock or Chamomile herbal teas.
- Add healthy oils into your diet including avocados, fish oil , virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil, nuts and seeds. These are all good lubricants allowing stools to pass more easily.
- Add vegetables, fruits and other healthy fibrous foods.
- Avoid drinking liquids 20 minutes before or after eating to avoid diluting digestive enzymes.
- Cut down on wheat, dairy, processed and refined foods as well as excessively spicy foods.
Additional Preventative Measures
Consider doing a gentle liver detoxification and overall cleanse every 6 months to promote better digestion and keep your bowels moving properly. Probiotics can help the digestive tract balance of good flora as bloating is often contributed to fermentation, constipation and inflammation which lead to hemorrhoids and bowel issues. Taking Slippery elm supplements before meals can be helpful. As well as taking Vitamin C, bioflavinoids (Rutin) and Magnesium supplements may reduce hemorrhoids and cleanse the bowel.
Heal Hemorrhoids Fast Recipe
- Add 5 drops each of Lavender and Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential oil
- 3 Tbs of fractionated (or melted) virgin coconut oil
- Place these in a small glass container like a 4 oz mason jar.
For each application to the affected area take a cotton makeup remover pad and dampen with water before use. Squeeze excess water and then dip into your remedy jar. Wipe with this soothing mixture after each time you use the restroom and you will get instant relief and often clear up the issue in less than 24 hours. You can heal hemorrhoids fast!
Related Post: Organifii Greens Review